When employees feel psychologically safe, they are more focused, empowered, and productive. They are more connected to the organization’s mission and believe that their work makes a difference. Psychological safety doesn't just improve the employee experience, it directly impacts business outcomes.
Our new guide, Building a Culture of Psychological Safety, dives into the benefits of a psychologically safe workplace and how to build one. Download the guide to learn:
- The impact psychological safety has on employee innovation, engagement, and retention.
- How to overcome common barriers to psychological safety.
- How to create a safe space at work without building a "culture of nice."
- The role L&D can take in building a culture of psychological safety.
- Bonus! You'll get a sneak peek at a sample Psychological Safety microlearning journey!