How Well Do You Know BOB?
A Blue Ocean Brain Scavenger Hunt
Want to explore the BOB platform and dive into more great content? This scavenger hunt will take you on a journey through the Blue Ocean Brain site and library. Have fun and enjoy!
*This exercise is available to clients with full BOB Library access. Don't have the Library? Contact your CSM to learn more!
- True or False: In the article “The Value in Adding Expectations”, when giving feedback, you can often go through all the steps at once, including giving specific actions to help improve their performance.
- In the article, “Video: Four Tips for Managing a Difficult Conversation”, according to the video, a study conducted by the Harvard Business School found that what percentage of managers felt uncomfortable talking with their team members?
- From the article, “Playing Detective”, asking a lot of questions, helps _________.
- the manager figure out what to do to help the team member
- the team member engage in the process
- the manager rank the team members
- none of the above
- In the article, “How FAST Can You Go?”, based on the text, FAST goals are:
- flexible, attainable, smart, and timely
- frequently discussed, ambitious, specific, and transparent
- flexible, accurate, sensible, and time-oriented
- frequently discussed, adaptable, serious, and tough
- True or False: In the article, “Aim High!”, most people feel more positive about pursuing larger improvement goals than smaller goals that are easier.
- True or False: In the article, “The Danger of High Expectations”, leaders with high expectations of their employees often tend to have high expectations of themselves.
- True or False: In the article, “Never Let Them See You Sweat”, feedback should always be responded to immediately.